What does it mean to be 18?
What Does it Mean to be 18?
October 22 @ 4:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Growing up is a process and there are lots of things to learn about adulting. Do you know your rights as an eighteen - year old? There are laws and responsibilities that fall on to you when you turn eighteen in New York State. Learn how the laws impact you, what some of those responsibilities will look like down the road and start planning for your future. Knowledge is power!
Register in advance for this meeting
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
More Event Ideas
- More Other Events
- Thursday, Oct 22, 9:30 AM
- Saturday, Oct 24, 3:30 PM
- Chef du Jour with Chef Adam Goetz from Craving at Explore & More - The Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. Children's MuseumTuesday, Dec 1, 7:00 PM
- More Events at This is an online event!
- Thursday, Oct 29, 6:00 PM
- Thursday, Oct 22, 2:00 PM
- Monday, Nov 9, 6:30 PM
- More Events on October 22, 2020
- Thursday, Oct 22, 8:00 PM
- B is for Book: Children's Stories Through the Centuries (Exhibit) at Buffalo and Erie County Central LibraryThursday, Oct 22, 7:00 AM