Rich-Twinn Octagon House
The beautiful Rich-Twinn Octagon House, 145 Main Street, Akron welcomes visitors back after being closed since December. If you haven’t visited in a while please consider taking a trip back in time to view this meticulously restored home. Inside are many interesting features, among them, in-wall speaking tubes, a dumbwaiter, a cupola and a secret hiding place. Come, and be our guest. Tours are self-guided which means you view the house at your own pace. Volunteers are available on each floor to offer information about the rooms and answer questions. Regular hours are the first and third Sunday of every month from 1:00 pm to 3:00pm through October. To arrange private tours and other times for both buildings please call 542-7022.
Cost: $5.00 for adults, $3.00 for children 12 and under
Phone: (716) 542-7022
145 Main St.
Akron, NY 14001
Other Dates & Times
- Sunday, October 6, 2019, 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Sunday, July 7, 2019, 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Sunday, August 4, 2019, 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Sunday, September 1, 2019, 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
More Event Ideas
- More Art and Exhibits Events
- Saturday, Jul 20, 7:30 PM
- Saturday, Jul 20, 11:00 AM
- Wednesday, Jun 26, 6:00 PM