Free Gentle Exercise Class with Cheryl
Keeping things a moving…. Every Thursday 6:00-7:00 pm.
Our classes are led by certified group fitness instructor, Cheryl Wilczak.
There is NO fee.
· Face masks or coverings MUST be worn by all participants to and from each class.
· A minimum distance of 6 feet must be maintained by all participants
· IF YOU FEEL UNWELL PLEASE STAY HOME.
· Bring your own equipment. Chairs, water bottles, etc. will not be provided and should not be shared amongst participants.
· Sign-in will be required at each outdoor location for contact-tracing purposes.
· There are NO bathrooms on premises
The Arthritis Foundation exercise program is a nationally certified gentle exercise program especially designed for people with arthritis. It includes exercise for range of motion, endurance, strength building, and flexibility set in a fun format. Exercise can be done either sitting, or standing, and participants are encouraged to exercise at their own pace.
Everyone is welcome !
For more information contact Sue 716-697-1657; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone: (716) 697-1657
Event url: www.gscof.org
187 Southside Parkway
Buffalo, NY 14220
Other Dates & Times
- All Day, Thursday January 28 2021
- All Day, Thursday March 11 2021
- All Day, Thursday February 4 2021
- All Day, Thursday March 4 2021
- ↓ Show All