Chiavetta's Chicken BBQ To Benefit BOCES Skills Students
The Carrier Educational Center will host a curbside chicken bbq event to benefit students enrolled in the Skills USA and ProStart programs.
Dinner includes: Chiavetta's Chicken, fresh baked rolls, coleslaw, salt potatoes and a cookie! Produced is locally sourced from Kwilos Farms.
Cost: $12 per dinner; cash or check
Event url: www.facebook.com/events/700510107216983/
8685 Erie Road
Angola, NY 14006
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- Thursday, Oct 29, 6:30 PM
- Thursday, Oct 29, 6:00 PM
- Monday, Nov 9, 6:30 PM
- More Events on October 29, 2020
- Thursday, Oct 29, 9:00 AM
- Thursday, Oct 29, 8:30 AM
- Thursday, Oct 29, 11:30 AM