Lumagination: Sensory Night hosted by the Pride Center of Western New York
The Botanical Gardens will be illuminated to excite imaginations, stimulate the senses and entertain all ages!
Inside the Botanical Gardens! Lumagination is produced by: Luminated Landscapes. Sponsored by: National Grid, Star 102.5, Buffalo Spree Magazine and Backyard Party Supply. Go to www.buffalogardens.com for more information.
* Tickets available online now and throughout the show
* Tickets will also be available at the door throughout the show
* Guest passes and coupons are not valid
* Tripods are not permitted
Sensory Night at Lumagination, hosted by Autism Services. Everyone welcome! We encourage the autism community to come feel at home during this special evening. ASI’s Asperger's Group members and Self-Advocates Mike Egloff, Glenn Martin, and Self-Advocacy Facilitator Elizabeth Bickelman will be on hand to greet visitors, tour the gardens, and answer questions about the benefits of sensory environments.
Cost: $14 Adults, $12 Seniors (62+) & Students (13+ with ID), $10 Garden Members, $6 Kids 3-12, kids 2 and under free
Phone: (716) 827-1584
Event url: https://buffalogardens.com/collections/events/products/lumagination-2018
2655 S Park Ave
Buffalo, NY 14218
More Event Ideas
- More Art and Exhibits Events
- Saturday, May 12, 9:00 AM
- Saturday, Apr 14, 10:00 AM
- Saturday, Apr 28, 10:00 AM
- More Events at Buffalo & Erie County Botanical Gardens
- Saturday, Mar 24, 11:00 AM
- Saturday, Mar 31, 10:00 AM
- Friday, May 11, 10:00 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.